Our aim is for you to have the most unforgettable and enjoyable stay possible on Le Camping du Golf 4-star campsite.
And to make this happen, we have prepared a very entertaining programme of activities for you that take place both in the campsite itself and the surrounding area. You can, of course, use our facilities to enjoy your holiday, but the sea is also very nearby.
What leisure activities are there at the Camping du Golf campsite?
A whole host of facilities available to you on our campsite in Normandy, whether you have chosen to camp or to stay in a mobile home.
Animation is available at Les Vikings campsite: just 500 meters from the Golf campsite!
For kids : A mini-club is offered in July-August for children from 4 to 12 years old. Our animation team is also at your disposal from Monday to Friday to entertain the little ones: manual creation workshops, sports activities (tournaments with awards), games (treasure hunt, etc.), make-up, preparation of shows. ..
For teens: A teens club for 13 – 17 year olds is offered (July-August), 3 times a week.
For adults: Animations also take place in the evening: quiz, dancing evening, aperitif games, themed dinner, etc.
Several facilities are available
- Covered and heated pool (cover retracts on fine days). Sun loungers are available. Please note that only swimming trunks are allowed (boxers and swimming shorts are not allowed)
- Covered and heated paddling pool
- Outdoor two-lane water slide (depending on weather conditions)
- Outdoor children’s playgrounds and a sand play area for the youngest.
- Inflatables (depending on weather conditions)
- Sports grounds (football, volleyball, badminton)
- Table-tennis tables (under cover)
- Video games room
- Bicycle hire for a full day (€10) or 1/2 day (€6) or for a week (€45)
Activities outside the campsite
You can enjoy a variety of activities just a stone’s throw away from our 4-star campsite in Normandy:
- 18 hole golf course in the heart of the campsite with various course packages, lessons and free use of 9 or 18 holes
- Water sport activities on the fine sandy beach just 500 m away
- Hiking and cycling trails nearby
- Riding in the equestrian centre a 10 minute walk away
- Fishing (in the sea and on the river)
- Leisure centre and tree top adventure course 18 km away
- and more!